Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in a Tier One Training Solutions class, you are acknowledging that:
- You are a lawful US Citizen engaging in training for personal or professional development
- It is your responsibility to be aware of local laws and regulations regarding such training activities and the transportation/storage/features allowed/not allowed of firearms and ammunition.
- You are fully aware of all the risks involved with such activity and that you agree to indemnify Tier One Training Solutions and our instructors against any potential injuries, liabilities, or harm that may potentially arise from such activities.
- You are responsible, mindful, and safe and demonstrate basic skills and common sense required for such training.
- Should the instructor(s) deem, in their professional opinion, that you do not meet the standards of safety for taking their class, he(they) reserve the right to suspend you from certain exercises or expel you from the class.
- Should the instructor(s), in his(their) professional opinion, consider you uncooperative, disruptive, inattentive, or exhibit any conduct that hinders the class instruction, he(they) reserve the right to expel you from the class.
- Tier One Solutions, INC reserves the right to refuse service to any individual or organization for any reason.
- Tier One Solutions, INC reserves the right to change, update, or alter our policies at any time.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Class fee must be paid in full at time of enrollment. Your enrollment is not guaranteed unless full payment is received by us.
If we are notified of your enrollment cancellation more than 30 days from the training class date, your payment can be 100% refunded to you or applied to another Tier One Training Solutions class. This credit will expire after 1 year and the funds will be considered forfeited.
If we are notified of your cancellation 30 days or less from the start of class, your payment will be non-refundable and will be credited towards another future Tier One Training Solutions class pending space availability. This credit will expire after 1 year and the funds will be considered forfeited.
If you voluntarily withdraw from a class after the commencement of the class for any reason, your class fee will not be refunded or credited. If, for any reason, you are removed from a class you are participating in by the instructor, you are entitled to a 25% refund. The remaining fee is not refundable.
In the event Tier One Training or the instructor cancels a class for any reason prior to the class, you are entitled to full credit towards a future Tier One Training Solutions class with the same instructor only. If the instructor has to suspend a class due to circumstances (i.e. weather, acts of God, etc) outside of the instructor’s control, Tier One Training Solutions will make every attempt to reschedule the class expeditiously. Refunds will not be issued under such circumstances.
Tier One Solutions, INC reserves the right to change, update, or alter our policies at any time.