Tier One Solutions is seeking highly motivated, experienced and professional Executive Protection Specialist to join our Team.
The Executive Protection Specialist will provide for the welfare, physical protection and security of a high profile client by performing armed and/or unarmed executive protection assignments.
- Provide for the safety and personal security of the clients and immediate family, and other clients executives as situations warrant and as directed.
- Travel with clients as needed often on short notice including extended worldwide travel.
- Follow operation plans and handle trip requirements as directed by Executive Protection Supervisor.
- Be able to provide emergency first aid/CPR if needed.
- Review material and conduct investigations related to executive protection.
- Mitigate threats and vulnerabilities via investigation, proactive means, site visits, and pre planning security at events.
- Perform vehicle transportation functions as necessary and maintain the executive transportation vehicle to include the mandatory equipment (road emergency kit, medical/trauma kit, defibrillator, etc.)
- Maintain proficiency in relevant protective services training, as required by Tier One Solutions.
- Maintain flexible schedule and on-call hours as needed.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- A minimum of 3 years Executive Protection experience
- Advanced knowledge in the area of investigations.
- Must have State required license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
Tier One Solution is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.